Investor visas are currently available through the following provinces :
Quebec Province Program
Prince Edwards Island Program
Quebec Investor Visa Program
URGENT ACTION NEEDED : After nearly two years of closure, new applications will be accepted from August 1, 2013, limited quota, likely to fill within 2-3 days. Are you ready to submit your file ? If not, get in touch today, we will do all we can do prepare and submit your file before the quota is reached.
This program's quota had been reached in 2012 and currently the Government is not accpeting new application. However, on August 1, 2013, this program will re-open for new applications with a very small quota. Only fully ready files will be accepted and we expecte the quota to fill within 24 hours. If you are located in United Arab Emirates and wish to take a chance to submit your file during this short window, please contact us urgently.
Requirements of the program remain the same as follows :
Applicant must have CDN $ 1.6 million in worldwide assets
(properties, busines share, bank balances, fixed deposits, cash and any other tangible asset may be included )
Applicant must be able to demonstrate legal source of his/her assets and explain in detail how he accumulated these assets.
Once the application is approved by the Govenment based on the main criteria, applicant has two investment options.
Option 1. Deposit CDN $ 800,000 in Government bond for FIVE years at 0% interest.
(REFUNDABLE AFTER 5 YEARS AT PRINCIPLE AMOUNT. NO INTEREST. NO LOANS AGAINST THIS INVESTMENT)
Option 2. Deposit CDN $ 210,000 +/- 5% as ONE TIME NON REFUNDABLE
( This amount is subject to change by 5% at the actual time of investment )
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF AN INVESTOR VISA VS ANY OTHER TYPE OF BUSINESS BASED VISA
Investor visa : does not have the strict and difficult conditons on you to start a business in Canada, or to create employment or to report to Government every six months about your business in Canada.
Buiness PNP/entreprneuer visa : Have tough conditions to set up a business in a targeted province and you must live and manage the business, crate employment and report to Government every six months.
Investor visa : No business plan is required to be submitted
Business PNP/ entreprenur visa : You must first carry out extensive research and prepare a business prpoosal for the Government before you can even apply for such a visa.
Investor visa : No English no problem.
Business PNP/ entreprenur visa : Must pass and IELTS test at medium score level. Without English and education, it is almost impossible to get a business PNP/Entreprneur visa.
Interesting facts :
Student visa vs Residence Visa ( which is better ? )
SCENARIO 1 : STUDENT VISA
- If you send your one child to study at a university in Canada on a student visas , you annual fee is likely to be around $ 25,000 + health insurance + accomodation + expenses. Over a span of FOUR years, you end up spending nearly $ 150-160,000 on educating one child in Canada.
- You child is not allowed to work on a student visa and you must send every dollar he requires for his living in Canada.
- Your child will have to buy medical insurance
SCENARIO 2 : RESIDENCE VISA
- YOU GET RESIDENCE VISA FOR THE FULL FAMILY AT approx $ 220,000 total expense under investor category
- Annual university fee for your child will come down to $ 8-10,000 per year.
- You child is now allowed to work and ear enough to pay for his own university fees.
- Your child will have full medical insurance cover offered to all residents of Canada.
NOT CONVINCED ? TAKE A LOOK AT THIS ACTUAL CASE STUDY FROM ONE OF OUR CLIENT'S TESTIMONIAL
Actual Case Study ( Older Quebec Investor Plan that was changed in 2008 ) Client now settled in Toronto. If you are a businessman, Please read this carefully to understand the main benefits of applying as an investor. This is the story or one of our good clients from Sharjah, UAE. Note that new investment amount has changed from $ 135,000 to $ 220,000 total as on July 2013.
Quote " Hi, My name is Nicholas Quadros. I am originally from India, but a permanent resident of Canada since 2003.
My father Mr.Lancy Quadros has a business in Dubai. We migrated in the investor category through Great Lakes Consulting. My father spent approx. CDN $ 135,000/- ( non refundable ) to get the investor visas for the family.
I am currently a student at York University, Toronto. I pay approx. CDN $5,000/- per year for my degree program, whereas, my fellow students who came on student visas are paying approx. CDN $ 25,000/- per year for the same degree program.
As such i am saving nearly 70 % on my education cost when compared to student visa holders. My father did spend approx. CDN $ 135,000/- initially but this way we are saving nearly $ 20,000/- per year on my studies when compared to a situation where i would have been on student visa. That is a net saving of $ 100,000/- over a period of 4 years.
In addition to the discounts, I do not have any restrictions such as those on student visas. I will become a Canadian citizen in 3 years whereas my fellow students will have to go back to their countries after completion of their program. Therefore, we believe that in the long term, my father made a wise decision.
So the investor visa got us permanent visas and much cheaper university education. My sister gets free schooling and will go to university soon. So more savings. I think an investor visa can save a lot of hassle and cost related to higher education. Needless to say that we also enjoy all other benefits of being a Canadian Permanent Resident such as free medical coverage, freedom of speech, freedom of working anywhere as we want to . Besides, my father is still running his business in Dubai and has not tension of starting a new business in Canada for a few years." Unquote
Investor Visa is available for those businessmen who can meet the following conditions and requirements
- Worldwide Financial Assets worth CDN$ 800,000 or more including business assets, personal properties, bank deposits etc. )
- Business Experience of 5-6 years.
- Willingness to deposit CDN $ 400,000 with Canadian Government for a period of Five years without interest. Or willingness to deposit CDN $ 125,000 ( One Time Non Refundable )
Main Rewards of the investment :
- Almost 70% discount on Canadian university fees compared to a student visa. Average expense of University Education in Canada for a Foreign Student is approx. CDN $ 30,000 per year. For a Resident Student it can be as low as CDN $ 2000 - 6000 depending on the type of degree.
- All other rights equal to a Canadian citizen.
- Life time visa for full family.
- Canadian passport after 3 years.
- Power of Canadian Nationality to be enjoyed world-wide.
For list of our other investor clients, pls. visit the client reference section.